Healthy, white and perfectly aligned teeth bring self-confidence. Many people dream of having a beautiful smile. Fortunately, even if we have not been graced with dream teeth, orthodontics can help us achieve them without too much effort.
Why choose Invisalign?
The main reason, undoubtedly, is because we want to have aligned teeth and a harmonious smile. But this can be achieved with any type of orthodontic treatment, so why choose Invisalign?
So why choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign invisible orthodontics is virtually invisible, as the name suggests. This is a huge advantage and is one of the main reasons why it is chosen by most adults who need to correct the position of their teeth. The discretion of invisible aligners makes it a favorite for those who want to have this treatment without sacrificing esthetics, while continuing to work normally.
- It does not interfere with eating, since the aligners are removed before meals and put back in place once we have finished. Unlike other types of orthodontics, such as braces, we do not run the risk of accumulating food debris that can contribute to the proliferation of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- It does not hurt. Invisible aligners used to correct the position of teeth do not cause pain. Other orthodontics cause significant discomfort when new adjustments are made; with invisible orthodontics you can enjoy the entire treatment without pain. This is another reason why many people end up opting for this orthodontic treatment.
- It does not cause chafing or wounds. Most patients who wear or have worn braces at some time in their lives comment on the discomfort and pain of chafing caused by this orthodontic treatment. The softness of the Invisalign splints does not generate friction or sores in the mouth and is very comfortable to wear.
- Does not interfere with speech. One of the recurring fears of those who come to our IMOI clinics is whether they will be able to speak properly while wearing Invisalign braces. When an adult decides to start a dental correction treatment, he or she does not want his or her life to be affected by small circumstances.
Advantages of Invisalign invisible orthodontics
You probably no longer have any doubts about the advantages of Invisalign orthodontics.
Invisalign orthodontics, even so, we are going to give you some more reasons why you can’t resist having perfectly aligned teeth.
You may not have known it, but Invisalign uses the latest technology to predict the advancement and movement of your teeth. Thanks to a specific program you will be able to see the final result of the process. In addition, adjustments to the aligners are made with absolute precision and customization.
Thanks to the possibility of prediction, the different splints can be given to patients, so that they do not need to travel continuously to the clinic if they have any impediment to do so or live far away.
In addition, the results start to be noticed very soon, although the complete treatment may have a duration similar to that of other orthodontics.
Another great advantage is flexibility, we are not referring to how moldable the splints are, but to the ability to choose when we want to use them or not. It is necessary to wear them 22 hours a day; however, if we have some kind of event in which we do not wish to have them on, we can take them off and continue with the treatment afterwards.
Now you will no longer have any doubts about the benefits of Invisalign orthodontics. If you want to start the treatment or want us to tell you more, call IMOI without obligation and start smiling without complexes.