The lingual or Incognito brackets
What are lingual brackets?
Lingual braces is a patient-customizable system. The biggest difference from the other brackets is that it is placed behind the teeth.
There are different types of brackets, according to the material that are built. See this section of IMOI to see the characteristics of the different types of dental brackets that we put in our clinics.
The results are the same as the traditional brackets taking full care of the aesthetics of each patient.
What are the benefits of using lingual brackets?
- You can’t see them. Being behind your teeth are totally invisible when you laugh
- They are fully personalized to each patient. It is eseccial that you visit us to our clinic so that we can make a dental diagnosis
- The results are fast, so not so many visits are made to the orthodontist
- Comfortable. They do not cause damage to the teeth and can be used in patients who are allergic to nickel.
Where do I start if I’m interested in lingual brackets?
Visit our clinics to explain your case. On the first visit we will perform a dental CT and a complete study, totally free of charge. In this way we will know the extent of the problem, your needs and we will be able to advise you on the different types of brackets and especially the lingual brackets
Do not doubt our professionalism, we will inform you about the best alternatives according to your situation. Book your visit today.
- First step: You have to come to our IMOI clinics in Barcelona or Ibiza to be able to carry out a complete dental study and a CT scan. Remember that on the first visit you will have a dental check up and CT dental completely free of charge.
In this section you can see all the services that are included to you for free on the first visit. With this information and the results we will see which typology of orthodontics is best for your problem
- Step two: Impressions are taken and sent to the company to manufacture the brackets in a personalized way. You can also see how your teeth will look after treatment with lingual orthodontics or tongue braces
- Third step: Once the individualized treatment plan of the Incognito system (name of the company that manufactures the language brackets) is approved, all the necessary supports will be built to join the brackets.
- Fourth step: This process can take several weeks, and if necessary, we can provide you with additional braces until the final ones arrive. On arrival we will call you to place the definitive At first they are a little uncomfortable when talking, but in 2 or 3 days you will be used to
In our clinics you will be accompanied from the first moment by professionals, doctors and specialists in imlantology and dental aesthetics who will accompany you throughout the process. You can see our medical chart in this section.
Ask us any questions in the chat page, our professionals is lingual orthodontics will help you
Call and book your visit for free
Barcelona 667 657 371
Eivissa 667 657 373