Dental implant price
What is the price of dental implants?
Prices for dental implants may vary depending on the treatment and type of implant you need.
Keep in mind that in two seemingly equal patients, one patient will need different treatments from the other and that the final budget may be different, which does not mean that it is cheaper or more expensive, but that there are more additional treatments.
This is what many clinics use to advertise prices for deceptive dental implants, as noted by the General Council of Dentists.
What treatments vary the prices of dental implants?
Different causes that may vary the price of the dental implant may include:
- The need for a dental bone or membrane graft
- If prior surgery treatments, such as dental removal or sealing, are needed
- Depending on the type of crown and implant you put on
- Number of implants
- Depends whether temporary, fixed or removable immediate prosthesis is preferred
- There are patients who depending on the number of implants or because they do not want to feel any pain prefer to have the intervention with conscious dental sedation
- Implant Lifetime Warranty
Visit our clinics to explain your case. On the first visit we will perform a dental CT and a complete study, totally free of charge. In this way we will know the scope of the problem, your needs and we will be able to advise you on the different types of implants and dentures and the advantages of each. Don’t accept budgets without a second opinion
Do not doubt our professionalism, we will inform you about the best alternatives according to your situation. Book your visit today.
What studies do I do at IMOI before I pass the price of dental implants?
For the reasons mentioned above to all our patients, on their first visit, we perform a complete dental study and a TAC free of charge and without any commitment. With this we will be able to have a complete diagnosis of the scope of the problem and offer you the best alternative with as tight a budget as possible.
In the event that the diagnosis is complicated, and you need it, we also offer interest-free financing.
What advantages do I have from coming to IMOI to be budgeted for any dental implantology intervention?
The differences of our dental clinics in Barcelona and Ibiza are notable:
- From the first moment you will be cared for by professionals, doctors and surgeons experts in dental and aesthetic implantology.
- We have the technical and professional capacity to be able to perform any dental implantology intervention:
- We have an operating room for Accredited Outpatient Surgery
- We have a dental CT
- We perform orthoantomography
- We perform, with accredited anesthesiologists, painless dental implantology, with the technique of conscious dental sedation
- We’ve been helping people feel happier and prejudice-free to smile for more than 20 years
- Access this section to see all our accredited professional team
If you have any queries usethe chat page and our experts will help and advise you on the price of dental implants
Call and book your visit for free
Barcelona 667 657 371
Eivissa 667 657 373
If you prefer, we'll call you
Book your Free visit now
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.