Veneers allow us to change the size, color and shape of the teeth without touching them. With the most modern veneers, such as zirconium veneers,we do not have to lower or file the tooth (something that if necessary when making a conventional veneer or a dental case)because they stick to the front face of the tooth.
Zirconium veneers are very thin, almost like a contact lens and measure between 0.3 and 1 millimeter thick. They adhere to the enamel, using a resin cement, without having to file or remove tissue from the tooth. In this way the tooth remains intact and it is not even necessary to anesthetize the patient.
The most important advantages of veneers are:
- Nicer teeth.
- No touching the tooth at all.
- Durable veneers.
- An economical and aesthetic solution.
Visit our clinics to explain your case. On the first visit we will perform a dental CT and a complete study, totally free of charge. In this way we will know the scope of the problem, your needs and we can advise you on the different types of dental aesthetics and dental veneers that we can use. As well as the procedures and prices of all alternatives and zirconium veneers
Do not doubt our professionalism, we will inform you about the best alternatives according to your situation. Book your visit today.[/quote]
Materials commonly used to make dental veneers are:
- Highly aesthetic Composite. Composite tooth veneers are made directly on the tooth inside the mouth during the visit to your dentists who specialize in dental aesthetics. That’s why they are made on a visit to place them. It is usually a long view depending on the number of veneers that are made, the advantage is that it is solved in one go. Composite veneers are the fastest and cheapest way, and is the least destructive way to restore and correct mild aesthetic problems.
- Composition They are very similar to composite, the main difference is that composing veneers are composite veneers ready to be placed directly on your teeth to get a nice, natural smile in a single session. The treatment session is much shorter.
- Porcelain. Porcelain veneers are manufactured in a dental lab. This type of veneers needs two visits, one to prepare it and one for placement. They have a super aesthetic appearance and are best suited for the most severe cases of discoloration, chipped, fractures, poorly placed teeth, lack of space and uneven teeth. Porcelain veneers resist coffee, tea or smoking stains much better than composite veneers. They last longer and stay in good condition for longer. Porcelain reflects better light, giving your teeth a very natural and attractive appearance.
- Zirconio. Zirconium is one of the best materials for making all kinds of dental crowns, zirconium oxide veneers have a translucent appearance, which makes them indistinguishable from your own teeth. It is difficult to distinguish a zirconium crown or veneer from natural teeth.
These zirconium veneers are made of zirconium oxide, a very strong material that is compatible with the human body. Zirconium is also used in many other medical applications, such as artificial prostheses and is known for its strength and durability.
The main advantages of zirconium veneers are:
- Extraordinarily resilient
- Can withstand wear and tear
- Translucent enough to be similar to natural teeth
- Modifiable size, shape and color
- Advantages of Zirconium crowns over porcelain crowns
- They last longer than porcelain prostheses.
If you have any questions about any aspect of dental aesthetics or veneers use the chat page and our experts will help you.
Call and book your visit for free
Barcelona 667 657 371
Eivissa 667 657 373
If you prefer, we'll call you
Book your Free visit now
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.